Sunday, May 09, 2010

learning #5

This has been more of a reminder than something new I learned but I really love the family/church that I am part of. There is no way to put a value on how many people’s stories I have had the privilege of being part of and visa versa.

We at BH are messed up and full of beautiful quirks and chaotic ticks and the best part is getting to live in the messy redemptive story together. I have read, heard about and seen communities that live in ways I would love for us to be more like and other practices I hope we avoid but in it all nothing beats actually knowing faces and names and being on the journey together. While I could be happy having more time away from email I do miss the people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home