Sunday, May 09, 2010

learning #4

I am more excited about Madison Missions than ever. I know a program in itself never results in life change but I think God has worked by his grace through this structure at this time. How long that will last I have no idea.

I dream of a time when 400-500 students would participate in serving their community because of who Jesus is and what he has done and in doing so learn more about their faith. I also dream of more and more student communities living out their faith through service to others all over the country and the world. I just got an email from a friend in Italy who hopes to help engage students there and this summer we are hoping to do that same thing in Honduras. Very cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home