Monday, August 15, 2005

study break

I am taking a quick break from cramming for my final tomorrow but two quick things:

1. I can’t wait till I am done with this degree so that I can do fun things like take fun classes like cooking or getting my motorcycle license. I really do love learning but as my brain is beginning to ooze out my ears I long for a new stage of life.
2. I skimmed an article in the paper this morning about people who get fired from their jobs because of what they post on their blogs or ruin relationships with good friends. I would like to state for the record that I love you all and Blackhawk church is a wonderful place to work. (in case anyone reads this)

5 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

motorcylces? are you serious? jon, that's a serious investment. we're talking leather chaps, leather vests, leather jackets, leather helmets, etc, etc. who knew you were so sturgis-bound?

and secondly, good luck on tomorrow's exams. while you're studying, i'm out at the terrace with my sister wishing i could really do this whole uw thing again. seriously, madison IS one of the best cities in the entire world.

i digress ...

hmmmm, maybe i'll make this a post in a few days. check back with me. holla.

Mon Aug 15, 08:19:00 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

I have wanted to get a motorcycle for a long time. There is nothing like growing a huge belly, long beard and wearing leather. I hear the whole thing works well with the ladies.

And Madison really is one of the better cities in the world. When are you going to move back?

Tue Aug 16, 07:42:00 AM  
Blogger erin said...

by the way. mary is not moving to madison. she's mine. all mine. ha ha ha ha.

Wed Aug 17, 09:54:00 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

erin i know it was just your birthday so i would hate to have to fight you. plus i really dont want to get my butt kicked by a girl.

Thu Aug 18, 03:19:00 PM  
Blogger me said...

I second the idea that Madison is one of the better cities in the world. Except for that cold "winter" thing. It could do without that. yeah. *sigh*

Tue Aug 23, 12:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home