Saturday, October 23, 2004

First go at this

Well here it goes... I have no idea if this will be a regular thing but we will see. I have a feeling that a lot of blogs get started with a very similar phrase. My question is, 'why the crap are these so popular?' In my pseudo-intellectual guess I would say that we are a population hungry for community and we have no idea how to find it. Is that too pseudo-deep for these things? Anyways, I look forward to posting what may or may not be of interest to a single other human being.
I am guessing this will be a place to pontificate on such matters as life, religion, politics, etc. We will see if these ramblings will come together in any coherent form or will merely result in utter incoherence. I invite you, whoever you may be, to join me in this potential short and uninspired journey. Who knows maybe my dream of being able to express interesting or at least personal thoughts with words will become a reality. However I must warn you that I used to cry in 7th grade when asked to write anything more than a page and I lost in the first round of any kind of spelling competition I have ever been a part of.
Let the adventure begin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home